Join Us for an Unforgettable Evening!
The LPPS Community fete is a special event that brings our community together for an evening of fun and excitement.
Thursday 7th March 2024, 5:00pm-8:00pm @Linden Park Primary School
What is a Fete?
A fete is a lively event organised by our school where families and friends gather to celebrate and participate in a variety of fun-filled activities; purchase from local market stalls and delicious food offerings and enjoy spectacular performances to raise money for the school. There will be something for everyone to enjoy.
Please note: This is a community event. School staff and teachers will not be supervising children. Parents/caregivers will be responsible for their children’s safety at all times.
Be sure to check out:
- Amusement rides (cost applicable) – the Sizzler, Train ride, Teacup ride and Farm animals!
- Food Delights Purchase delicious snacks available including Thai, Tandoori, Sausage sizzle, Coffee, Ice cream, Seafood, Potato on a stick, Baked potatoes and more!
- Live Performances Be amazed by the talents of our students as they showcase their skills in music, dance, and drama. There will also be a demonstration from Rhee Taekwon-Do and OSX Outdoor Group Fitness. We will also have the legendary Peter Combe – Australia’s favourite children's entertainer and musician perform some songs!
- Class Stalls Some our classrooms will be hosting stalls to raise money – including Fairy floss, face painting, games and lucky guesses to win prizes
- Community stalls Local businesses/families will be selling their products – each giving a donation back to the school at the end of the night.
- Silent Auction in the LPPS Library!
What is a Silent Auction?
A silent auction is an activity where various items are displayed for adults to bid on. Unlike a traditional auction, there is no auctioneer. Instead, participants write down their bids on a bidding sheet next to each item. The auction items have been donated by local businesses and can range from gift certificates to valuable items. Adults have the opportunity to browse the items and write down their bid – this is a commitment to pay. Throughout the event, adults can raise their bids to secure the item. At 7:30pm, the highest bidder for each item wins, makes payment (Cash/Eftpos) and claims their prize.
Check out our silent auction items available on the night which includes: a LPPS Parking spot donated by our Principal – a hassle free pick up and drop off for one lucky family! See details for more auction items on the LPPS Website: https://lindenpk.sa.edu.au
Please remember ….
Bring cash or purchase tokens* on Qkr as this is an opportunity to indulge, explore, and raise money for our school. There will be some EFTPOS facilities available on the night (Please note: NO CASH OUT facility available) * Please note Tokens can only be used at the sausage sizzle and class stalls – Look for the “LPPS Tokens accepted here” signs
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the school via firstname.lastname@example.org
See you there!